Please note: In compliance with current public health orders, our guests are required to show a digital or printed copy of the BC Vaccine Card along with their government-issued photo identification.
For out of province visitors, provincially recognized vaccine records with valid government photo ID will be accepted.
Those unable to comply with these requirements cannot be admitted to the property. Any existing reservations that require cancelation will be refunded in full.
If you have any questions or need to cancel, please email email@example.com
We look forward to hosting guests in our tasting room and have made the safety of our visitors and hosts our top priority. To create a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone, our safety protocol includes:
- Tastings available by reservation only
- Groups are restricted to a maximum of six people
- Please do not visit the winery if you are currently experiencing COVID symptoms or
have been asked to quaratine for any reason
- All guests & staff are be required to wear face masks while on the property
- Payment by credit or debit only - no cash will be accepted
- Sanitation stations are available at all entrances and high traffic areas
- Enhanced hand washing and personal care protocols
- All public spaces are cleaned and sanitized after each guest visit
- Access to the JoieFarm property is limitted to customers, essential staff and vendors only